Cellador Ales Brewer's Tasting | Little Italy | 3/22 | 6-7pm
As you may already know, we're hosting our friends from Cellador Ales for an event at our Little Italy and North Park locations on 3/22. Additionally, Kevin Osborne (talented brewer and founder/owner at Cellador) has graciously agreed to bring some extra special bottles along and host a private tasting upstairs at our Little Italy location for a few lucky Key Holders and their guests!
- What: Members' tasting with Kevin from Cellador Ales
- Where: Little Italy, Upstairs
- When: 3/22, 6-7pm
- How much: $25
- Limit: 2 ticket per member
4 oz of each of the following beers will be included in this flight, with in person description from the brewery, Kevin Osborne among a small group of Key Holders and their Guests. The tasting will begin promptly at 6pm and conclude at 7pm.
- Stamp Piles: Blueberry Wild Red Ale Aged in Wine Barrels and then 4 Roses Barrels
- Confuzzled: Sour Blonde Ale with Mango, Pineapple, Guava*
- Quit Erit: Blended Sour with Raspberries, Blackberries, and Blueberries*
- Quit Hands: Saison w/ Mandarinquats & Buddhas Hand
- In Principio Saison Blend 1: Blend of Barrel Aged Saisons
- Firegold Blend 2: Farmhouse Ale w/Tangerines
*We only received a few bottles each of Confuzzled and Quis Erit, so they are ONLY available in tasters as part of this pre-purchased members flight at Little Italy. No bottle sales to-go for either of these.
By adding alcohol to the shopping cart and purchasing alcoholic beverages from this website, you verify that you are 21 years of age or older and have read and accepted the terms and conditions of our SHIPPING POLICY.