Cellador Ales Brewer's Tasting | Little Italy | 3/22 | 6-7pm
As you may already know, we're hosting our friends from Cellador Ales for an event at our Little Italy and North Park locations on 3/22. Additionally, Kevin Osborne (talented brewer and founder/owner at Cellador) has graciously agreed to bring some extra special bottles along and host a private tasting upstairs at our Little Italy location for a few lucky Key Holders and their guests!
- What: Members' tasting with Kevin from Cellador Ales
- Where: Little Italy, Upstairs
- When: 3/22, 6-7pm
- How much: $25
- Limit: 2 ticket per member
4 oz of each of the following beers will be included in this flight, with in person description from the brewery, Kevin Osborne among a small group of Key Holders and their Guests. The tasting will begin promptly at 6pm and conclude at 7pm.
- Stamp Piles: Blueberry Wild Red Ale Aged in Wine Barrels and then 4 Roses Barrels
- Confuzzled: Sour Blonde Ale with Mango, Pineapple, Guava*
- Quit Erit: Blended Sour with Raspberries, Blackberries, and Blueberries*
- Quit Hands: Saison w/ Mandarinquats & Buddhas Hand
- In Principio Saison Blend 1: Blend of Barrel Aged Saisons
- Firegold Blend 2: Farmhouse Ale w/Tangerines
*We only received a few bottles each of Confuzzled and Quis Erit, so they are ONLY available in tasters as part of this pre-purchased members flight at Little Italy. No bottle sales to-go for either of these.