Burial + TRVE Tap Takeover!
We will have beers on draft as well as bottles and cans available to-go.
Facebook Event Page
Burial Beer Company
- Seasoned Skillet - Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Donut Stout
- The Fall of the Damned - Bourbon Barrel Aged Sour Red with marionberries and blackberries
- Terrestrial Paradise - Brett Pale Ale
- The Cosmic and Divine - Imperial Stout with pecans, chocolate, sea salt and caramel (collaboration with J. Wakefield)
- Surf Wax IPA
- The Crystal Sphere - Double IPA with peaches and honey
- Gang of Blades - Double IPA
- Machete - Mixed Culture Farmhouse
TRVE Brewing Company
- Cursed - "Our first experiment in fermentation with our new house culture — a blend of saccharomyces, brettanomyces, lactobacilli, and wild yeasts. is provides a great balanced acidity and a medium level of funk while still being what we consider to be a fairly clean sour. We then dry hop this beer judiciously to complement and not overpower the character provided by this house culture."
- Buried Sun - "An amber hued, malt-forward, french-style farmhouse with a moderate acidity and lively carbonation. Fermented with our mixed culture in stainless tanks and brewed with a biere de garde in mind. A balance of spice, tartness, and sweetness. 5.4% abv"
- Life's Trade - "With this beer we pay homage to tradition with a classically-styled grain bill and by fermenting in puncheons. We use multiple yeast strains as well as our mixed-culture and then blend from the puncheons to produce the final beer. Te respect for tradition comes through in the aroma and flavors presented in this beer – we consider this to be one of the most classic beers we’ve produced to date. 4.7% abv."
- Ancient Bole - "A mixed culture saison fermented with a blend of microorganisms in large oak tanks. An intentional deviation from our standard house culture for continued experimentation with blended microbes. Dry hopping with El Dorado yields a hoppy aroma which balances and complements the yeast profile. 5.4% abv."
- Possession - "A Citra dry-hopped saison. Light and floral with hints of orange peel from the yeast. Refreshing, and bright and little tart."
- Solid Hex - "This is the second iteration of our watermelon saison. Bright, tart, and slightly sweet. Perfect for a hot summer day. Te earth tones of the watermelon balance nicely with the tartness from the foeder fermented saison yeast. 5.3% abv"
- Devil Stuff - "Collab with American Solera. Foeder fermented saison on second use sweet cherries and blended with other neutral barrels. Medium wood and fruit character on the nose, little acidity with a bright lemon finish."